Curriculum Vitae | Download PDF
Therapist, Parenting Coordinator, Consultant, Counsellor.
1994 MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK
Wurzweiler School of Social Work -YESHIVA UNIVERSITY
1988 BACHELOR OF ARTS
University of British Columbia
- Current-professional supervision with Linda Chodos. Also attends monthly consult group with Parenting Coordinators under the supervision of L. Chodos.
- Domestic Violence Screening Program
- The Mediation Centre with Lisa Emms Wice and Claudette Reimer (Dec 2011)
- Parenting Coordination: Foundations
- Barbara Fidler and Linda Chodos (2011)
- The Basic Family Law Course
- Riverdale Mediation with Hilary Linton, March 2nd, 2012
- Selected workshops and conferences
- Ontario Association of Social Workers
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Ontario Council for Deaf Mental Health Issue-past Chair (1998-2000)
Independent Practice (Current)
-Counselling for individuals, couples, and families.
-Parenting Coordination for high conflict families.
The Toronto District School Board (1994-Current)
Clinical Social Worker in a multidisciplinary setting
- provide individual and family assessments.
- provide counselling to children and families of diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Facilitate groups for children and adolescents experiencing behavioural, family, and issues related to personal adjustment.
- Provide in-service training and consultations to teachers and administrators related to child development.
- Specialize in working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Delisle Youth Services (1994-1997)
- provided counselling for youth and their families.
- facilitated groups on issues related to the impact of divorce and separation, parenting support groups, sexual abuse treatment groups, and boys groups.
Jewish Child and Family Services (1988-1991)
Jermone D. Diamond Centre
- front line worker in a residential treatment centre for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents.