Curriculum Vitae | Download PDF
Therapist, Parenting Coordinator, Consultant, Counsellor.
1994 MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK
Wurzweiler School of Social Work -YESHIVA UNIVERSITY
1988 BACHELOR OF ARTS
University of British Columbia
- (CUST1) Procedures for Conducting Custody Evaluations University of Toronto: Lorraine Martin and Michael Saini
- (CUST2) Analysis and Reporting for Custody Evaluations University of Toronto: Lorraine Martin and Michael Saini
- Current-professional supervision with Linda Chodos. Also attends monthly consult group with Parenting Coordinators under the supervision of L. Chodos.
- Domestic Violence Screening Program
- The Mediation Centre with Lisa Emms Wice and Claudette Reimer (Dec 2011)
- Parenting Coordination: Foundations
- Barbara Fidler and Linda Chodos (2011)
- The Basic Family Law Course
- Riverdale Mediation with Hilary Linton, March 2nd, 2012
- Selected workshops and conferences
Member of the AFCC, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Continuing peer consultation with Linda Chodos on Parenting Coordination and High Conflict families since 2012.
Associate of Ilana Tamari – Ongoing Professional Consultation.
Ontario Association of Social Workers (OASW)
- Ontario Association of Social Workers
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Ontario Council for Deaf Mental Health Issue-past Chair (1998-2000)
Independent Practice (Current)
- Counselling for individuals, couples, and families.
- Parenting Coordination for high conflict families.
The Toronto District School Board (1994-Current)
Clinical Social Worker in a multidisciplinary setting
- provide individual and family assessments.
- provide counselling to children and families of diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Facilitate groups for children and adolescents experiencing behavioural, family, and issues related to personal adjustment.
- Provide in-service training and consultations to teachers and administrators related to child development.
- Specialize in working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Delisle Youth Services (1994-1997)
- provided counselling for youth and their families.
- facilitated groups on issues related to the impact of divorce and separation, parenting support groups, sexual abuse treatment groups, and boys groups.
Jewish Child and Family Services (1988-1991)
Jermone D. Diamond Centre
- front line worker in a residential treatment centre for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents.